simple is beautiful
Fashion Plate - New York Fashion, Shopping and Sty: Product Review: Aveda Skin Care
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Product Review: Aveda Skin Care

I have been using Aveda hair products for about a year. So last time I was at the Aveda store to pick up my regular hair supplies I began browsing their skin care line. I started asking the sales woman questions and she was extremely helpful in helping me pick out products for my specific skin. The greatest part was that all of the products I bought also came in a small size which was about half as much as the regular size. So I could try the products out without spending a fortune. Needless to say I have been using the skin care products for about a month and I am extremely pleased with the way my skin looks and feels. I feel somehow it looks more radiant. Not joking!

Not only have I been really happy with products I have purchased from Aveda I am also happy to support their use of natural ingredients and their eco-friendly mission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment